The editorial committee has made its final selections for the 30th Anniversary edition of WABO's literary journal, Mahube. We would like to thank everyone who took time to send in their submissions and we wish you the best of luck with your writing.
Below is the list of selected poems and stories:
***Please note that the order that these stories and poems appear are not reflective of any ranking. ***
1. As long as it Doesn't Spoil my Apettite -Wazha Lopang
2. Yoga, Sunita and The Captain-David Kerr
3. Another Vagrant Dead- John Mhongovoyo
1. I never stopped praying -Phenyo Faith Otukile
2. The Township -Ben Mogotsi
3. Somewhere in the World- Tiro Sebina
4. Gaborone Poetic Duo- Tiro Sebina
5. Male Business- Muke Arthur Buzwane
6. To a Literary Scholar- Pauline Moagaesi
7. The Spirit of Jesus -Nicholas Keitshokile
8. Let us prey - Nicholas Keitshokile
9. Ode to Nyangabgwe Hill- Monty F. Moswela
10. I write -Bobana Badisang
11. Desert Sky-Bobana Badisang
12. Three Women -Karabo Masalela
13. May 2nd -Karabo Maselela
14. Who Am I? - John Mhongovoyo
15. Literary Bridge- by John Mhongovoyo
16. Blackout the Block- John Mhongovoyo
17. Botched Motherhood Tiro Sebina
18. Blame the Pill -Ben Magogwe
19. Fuck (on high of my own) - Tshireletso Motlogelwa
Writers listed above please note the following:
1. Editors are currently working on your pieces. They will be forwarded to you soon.
2. Please send a 50 word (no more) bio to email@example.com.
We expect to have the issue out before the end of the year.
Thanks again to everyone!!