2015 BESSIE HEAD SHORT STORY WRITING
WABO invites aspiring writers to participate in this year's Bessie Head writing competitions. Below are the guidelines as stipulated by the competition organisers.
Requirements for Submission
This year, the Bessie Head Heritage Trust is offering a short story competition. No novels, poems, or children's stories will be accepted. All stories must be submitted online firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that this form of submission is new. We will not accept hard copies this year. All submissions must adhere to the following guidelines. Those submissions that do not will be automatically disqualified.
Bessie Head Short Story Awards
- All work must be original and unpublished. All work must be in English and have been thoroughly revised and proofread for grammar and spelling.
- Only one entry per person.
- No school assignments will be accepted.
- All submissions must include a cover page with name (no pen names will be accepted), two reliable ways of contacting you (email, postal address, telephone number, cell number), the title of the story, and an accurate word count. The word limit is 5,000 words.
- The first page of the story must also include the title of the story.
- The rest of the submission must not contain any identifying information. Except for the cover page, all submissions must be anonymous.
- Use a single, clear font, 12 point size. The best font to use is Times New Roman.
- Use clear black text on a white background.
- Left-justify your paragraphs. Right margins should be "ragged".
- Use double spacing for all your text.
- Don't insert extra lines between your paragraphs.
- Indent the first line of each paragraph by about 1/2 inch (1 cm.),
- Put the word "End" at the end of your story , centred on its own line.
- Authors are advised that they may be asked to authenticate their work. Do not destroy any drafts, as you may be required to produce them as proof of originality.
- All submissions must be attached to an email as Word documents (.doc or .docx).
- Email your submission by 15 September 2015 to email@example.com. All submissions will be acknowledged. No late entries will be accepted.
- This competition is open to citizens and residents of Botswana. Winners may be asked to verify their identity and eligibility.
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(firstname.lastname@example.org) Thank you.
What I would like to say about your post is that you only need to have a look, at first glance, you understand how hard people have worked to write your post, you have not put any useless content at all. . Wrote my post in beautiful words.
Escorts Service Sector 31
call girls in noida
Female Escorts in Gurugram
bhiwadi escort service
escort service gurugram
call girls in manesar
Bhiwadi Female Escort
call girls in sector 9
Post a Comment